Inner Calm: Convert from Single Target to Group wide

Sephris

Convert Inner Calm XII from Single Target to Group Wide. Suggested changes are bold.
Target: Self -> Group (AE)
Power: 16,470 -> 32,3940
Effect Radius: Self -> 50.0 Meters

Increases Strength of caster by 5k - > Increases all group members (AE) attributes by 5k
Increases Mitigation of caster vs Ele, Nox, & Arc by 50k -> Increases group members (AE)Mit vs Ele, Nox, & Arc by 50k.
Increases Fervor and Fervor Overcap of group members (AE) by 15.0
(These stats mirror the crusader ability "Fearless Morale")

Monks only have 1 raid wide buff and zero group buffs, and imo Monks should have more to offer to their group.

Luziana

This would be a healer buff ^^
It is the monks self buff and all classes have similar ones. In my opinion it is not good for beeing switched into a group buff - this kind of stat buff is typical healer.
I like Calm Tranquility for the raid and group. Its a great buff.

Sephris

This would be a healer buff ^^
It is the monks self buff and all classes have similar ones. In my opinion it is not good for beeing switched into a group buff - this kind of stat buff is typical healer.
I like Calm Tranquility for the raid and group. Its a great buff.

You could easily decrease the mitigation component for group members if that's too much mitigation.

Suggestion: Increases Mitigation of caster vs Ele, Nox, & Arc by 50k + Increases group members (AE) Mit vs Ele, Nox, & Arc by 10k? 15k? Whatever is reasonable.