How to copy Darqui and it's settings into the beta server?

Saw-Lau

First of all, copy DarqUI Unified.exe from your ...\EverQuest II\UI directory to ...,\EverQuest II\BetaServer\UI and run it to download the files.

Then, copy a character's UI settings from live to beta. I have a character called Ikolor on Thurgadin, so copy ...\EverQuest II\Thurgadin_Ikolor_eq2_uisettings.xml to ...\EverQuest II\BetaServer\Beta_Ikolor_eq2_uisettings.xml (note I changed the server name here from Thurgadin to Beta). Then launch EQ II and execute /load_uisettings. You should be able to select the window layout from your other character here.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Saw-Lau

Turns out there's an even easy way to transfer window settings. When you run the updater from BetaServer there's a 'Beta Tools' page of settings that helps with all of this:

Beta Tools.png

Duffy

In case you are a healer or mage, it is possible to customize the "cure" default and overwrite it to "cure noxious" et cetera. But probably everyone already did and I am just slow on the uptake :D So happy that c2c is still possible as I am a really lazy person

For some reason DarqUI just won't work for me. It works fine one Varsoon and live.
I did make a copy of the DarqUI exe file and the DarqUI Notify into the UI folder.
I also copied the eq2.ini file from Varsson and added it into the BetaServer folder.
According to the install information on EQ2 Interface that should be all, but so far nothing.
I have done a file check and it still doesn't download more than just 2 files.