Homeshow Wishlists

Spextasy

You know what would be awesome? Portaits or paintings that can be used as hinged doors. Sort of like the cupboard, wine rack, topiaries etc. that we already have.
I don't even need new paintings for them, I'd happily accept "door replicas" of paintings we already have access to!
:p

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

You know what would be awesome? Portaits or paintings that can be used as hinged doors. Sort of like the cupboard, wine rack, topiaries etc. that we already have.
I don't even need new paintings for them, I'd happily accept "door replicas" of paintings we already have access to!
:p
I did that once in a Holiday Swap place, but I had to fake it and just tilt an existing painting and put "hinges" on it, then fake the "access" beyond it.

Yeah, having them as actual Doors would be a big help! :)

Uwk

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

We really need home crate for clothes\armor and mounts!
OMG, absolutely we do! A mere Wardrobe is not enough; there's any number of things I wouldn't want to Destroy, simply because I have no room for them. :(

I'd be happy if the "crate" could look like (and be dressed like) a mannequin, but I'll not ask for miracles. ;-> Maybe something more like the Armor and Shield Rack? But actually looking like one, rather than confusing it with the Furniture Shelf, and the Veteran's Display Case, and...? ;->

Uwk

Cyrrena

I saw this as a post in this forum, I told the poster in the thread, I would repost here giving them the credit. Their idea was bringing back the Dev Picks for Housing Trophies:

Xenogenetic420

New member​

Today at 1:38 AM
I'm not sure if you'll still do Dev picks. I have a house, located in Skyfire. Title is Reserved for Royalty. If you'll still do Dev Picks, I would like to put it up as a potential candidate. Thank you, Xenogenetic.

Cyrrena

OMG, absolutely we do! A mere Wardrobe is not enough; there's any number of things I wouldn't want to Destroy, simply because I have no room for them. :(

I'd be happy if the "crate" could look like (and be dressed like) a mannequin, but I'll not ask for miracles. ;-> Maybe something more like the Armor and Shield Rack? But actually looking like one, rather than confusing it with the Furniture Shelf, and the Veteran's Display Case, and...? ;->

Uwk
I just keep shuffling things around bank accounts so I do not have to destroy anything. This is why I would love, love, love, did I say LOVE, that tabbable depot I brought up years ago!!!!!!!!!!!

Manyoshu

O. M. G. I have hated that -- ridiculous -- "burning flame" huge monstrosity on top of tapestries for quite some time now. X-P Some are actually pretty fancy, like glowing crystals; almost "frames" that fit the theme of a particular tapestry; etc., but that standard obnoxious flame thing is just awful. X-P

Especially for the Tapestry of the Steam Lord... For the others, I can maybe understand that the flame is to provide "light" to "help see the tapestry details better" (doesn't help at all, since the flame doesn't really shed light...), but usually, like a painting in a museum, the light would be better at the base, angling up (of course, if you did that with that stupid flame thing, you'd rapidly get a burning piece of cloth...), in order to get details noticed.

There is no reason for it whatsoever to exist on the Steam Lord. IT'S NOTHING BUT WATER!!! THERE ARE NO WOVEN DETAILS!! :mad:

I've been requesting that sort of thing for eons, ever since I could start making them myself and decorating with them: just rip off the stupid top flame thing from that, leave the wooden dowel(s) under it to "hang it" from, and/or even call it something else, like "Tapestry of the Steam Peasant" or "Tapestry of the Steam Serf" or whatever, if you absolutely must have a "fancy" version of it as well. X-P

Uwk
Upvoting for tapestry of the steam peasant...and for an alternate version of all the tapestries without the flames, it would indeed be very neat!

Manyoshu

Sorry, before everyone else jumps in on this one, this is not an option. Depots that contain heirloom or no-trade items of ANY sort are not on the table. It would be totally exploitable, given how houses and depots handle access lists.
How about some things which we've been asking for for years, which are doable then please? such as :
Editing to ask for even more colors for the tapestry please, orange, light green, dark green, ocean blue, pure white...they just are perfect for decorating.

Krizani

Okay, giving this a shot with my non-existent comp skills.

I posted in the Tradeskills forum about some wonderful shelves I'd love to buy or make and got instructions to post both a loc and a screenshot. Here goes!

Loc is 118.91, 32.32, -11.77 and orientation is 92.19, 0, 0 in Artisan's Ancilla in Buried Takish'hiz.

Takish'hiz Shelf.jpgTakish'hiz Shelf.jpg

I hope this can work out!

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Sorry, before everyone else jumps in on this one, this is not an option. Depots that contain heirloom or no-trade items of ANY sort are not on the table. It would be totally exploitable, given how houses and depots handle access lists.
Mounts, I can see; but heck, all we have to do is turn them into Plushies and put them in a house of some sort and Robert's your parent's sibling. ;->

But not all Clothes and Armor are Heirloom and/or No-Trade; my Tailors have made several dozen/hundred of the old-fashioned "barefoot and/or potentially pregnant" female outfits and "just pants, shirt, boots, and vest" male outfits, as well as lots of holiday things that aren't in either category. :-/

Uwk

Cyrrena

Mounts, I can see; but heck, all we have to do is turn them into Plushies and put them in a house of some sort and Robert's your parent's sibling. ;->

But not all Clothes and Armor are Heirloom and/or No-Trade; my Tailors have made several dozen/hundred of the old-fashioned "barefoot and/or potentially pregnant" female outfits and "just pants, shirt, boots, and vest" male outfits, as well as lots of holiday things that aren't in either category. :-/

Uwk
A holiday item depot would be fantastic!!!

Zizinana

maybe then make new bigger boxes, well, everything you want won’t fit in (((