heroic aa - songspinner's note

echoing

the ability needs a whole rework. if the bard is closer than 15m and behind it give 393.1 primary/STA. if the bard is closer than 15m and in front of the mob it gives 32.5 dps, and if the bard is 15 to 70 meters you get 13% increase healing received, and on top of that it does next to nothing for damage. while i understand it is more meant to be a true utility buff the ability needs to be changed to keep up with the times.

it feels like the ranges are meant to target specific group classes. behind the mob but with in 15m is scouts, in front of mob is tanks, between 15 and 70 meters is healers/mages. i have not used or played with it in sometimes but if i remember correct you can maintain all the effects and it is part of the dance with the ability???? someone correct me if i am wrong ... with that being said here is some ideas that the effects could be changed to

in front of the mob:
- % reduced damage take
- a thorn damage proc of sorts
- % healing received
- % all attribute increase???

behind the mob with in 15m
- could do a tainted blade effect (damage healing and warding of professional CA)
- could do something along the lines of bonuses to auto attack not sure what it would be and how it would be impactful or meaningful outside the standard flurry multi, melee multi, dps (but more than 32), or a sizable weapon damage bonus
- anyone have other thoughts???

between 15 and 70 meter:
- same as the other but for withering (damage, healing, and warding of professional spells)
- AOE prevent
- something boring like CB/CBOC; Fervor and fervor oc; potency; ability mod;
- anyone with other thoughts???

would be nice to see the heroic AA end line abilities have changes made to make them more wanted or options viable