Fury Heal over Time Spells

Sharakari

The Fury used to be able to solo heal content but not anymore. Every healing class should be able to solo heal at least H1 content. Fury's have some nice DRs but our healing spells need some help.

Recommend changing [Spell] Regrowth XIII to proc every .6 seconds (from 1.2) and change duration to 10 seconds (from 7.5) at Ancient.
Recommend changing [Spell] Autumn's XII to proc every .7 seconds (from 1.5) and change duration to 12 seconds (from 7.5) and Recast to 5 seconds (from 6) at Ancient.

These are not major changes but should have an impact to the Fury's healing ability.

Anastaise

Our problem isn't our HOTs. Most of our heals are wasted as is. Our biggest problem is a lack of wards. No one wants to bring a druid for solo healing because we can't prevent one shots.

Bentenn

This expac actually made it to where a druid could/can solo heal h1/h2. No reason one can't atm. H3 is a way different story, but H3 is always way over tweaked anyway and never changed as requested.

Anastaise

Yes, H1/H2 content is better this expac for non-shaman healers, but H3 and most raid content still requires wards. Most groups would rather just use a shaman and stack dps than bring a 2nd healer.

Tannie

I am doing h1 h2 solo healing on my fury without issue except the cure curse timer. However sometimes, probably from another classes buff, my cure curse insta-resets I can cast it over and over... but only in some groups...

Bentenn

I am doing h1 h2 solo healing on my fury without issue except the cure curse timer. However sometimes, probably from another classes buff, my cure curse insta-resets I can cast it over and over... but only in some groups...
if it's resetting, it's because you're doing the script correctly as intended. Some mobs have that script built in. Some do not and it is what it is.

Tannie

if it's resetting, it's because you're doing the script correctly as intended. Some mobs have that script built in. Some do not and it is what it is.
Well I guess I need to run with groups who don't know how to do the encounter to experiance the problem lol

Sedient

The cure curse issue is not related to it resetting properly. It's related to the cast time. The problem comes in if you're solo healing and you're trying to get a HOT up and you have to choose between cancelling that and potentially losing people to damage or losing a person or a group to a failed cure. If you're really pushing a fury.. which you should be... then every second matters. The whole point of the fury is to derive healing from damage so what happens is you're on edge about a cure and you're alternating between keeping HOTs up and waiting for the curse cure... and your healing suffers anyways and your DPS is greatly reduced.

Alternately, if you're not solo healing.. you're either not curing at all, or wasting casts on "nothing to cure"

Reducing cast time on cure curse and enhancing protective instinct to be a viable ward along with woodward would go a long ways on making furies competitive solo healers. Sprinkle in a little help with infusion would be nice too!

Sharakari

Just to be clear, I know our HOTs are not the issue and that it's our wards, or lack there of....but we don't have many wards so I'm throwing softballs to get what we do have made better. That is all. We aren't gonna get new stats added to spells. They just don't seem to have the time to do that. But if we ask them to make the current stats on a spell better, that's an easier putt.

Dreamessa

Just to be clear, I know our HOTs are not the issue and that it's our wards, or lack there of....but we don't have many wards so I'm throwing softballs to get what we do have made better. That is all. We aren't gonna get new stats added to spells. They just don't seem to have the time to do that. But if we ask them to make the current stats on a spell better, that's an easier putt.
A better suggestion might then be to ask for an increase in efficiency for those wards (the prestige ward is unlikely to be changed so all priests have that ward)?

Didn't fury's (both druids actually) use to have a ward that monitored their damage then converted it into a ward? I remember it falling off at one point because it capped too low to be useful, but maybe the answer is to make it viable again? Or add a dmg reduction to it in addition to the ward?
Again, I haven't played fury in years so just throwing out ideas for those more experienced in fury. We all know more regens isn't the answer though.

ETA: NM there's already feedback for that ward! Time to go upvote that!

lfernandez

Late to this conversation, but I play a lvl 130 fury. I totally agree with the cure curse but. Esp In H2 dungeons, I.sitting there side eyeing my grayed out cure curse, watching the player who's been cursed b4 my cure curse comes back on line biting my nails... It's crazy. I also agree about the wards. I run Woodward automatically starting out and try to run tortoise shell alternatively to give some prot after Woodward wears off, so there's something always on. Furys got nerfed a lot of years ago, I my opinion they took it a bit too far, now jack of 2 trades master of none.. not quite fair.