Flameshield

Shimshon

Flameshield does not crit. That seems to be by design, but now that crit bonus is such a considerable part of our damage, the gap between Flameshield and other spells has widened to the point that Flameshield is irrelevant. It gets so outpaced by everything that crits, that it amounts to 0.0021% of my total damage if I keep it on the raid tank for the whole fight. (that's a real number from Super-Chonkanon)

I would like to see Flameshield allowed to crit, or otherwise scaled up so that the damage is relevant again.

Goezer

Master of Crayons
Flameshield does not crit. That seems to be by design, but now that crit bonus is such a considerable part of our damage, the gap between Flameshield and other spells has widened to the point that Flameshield is irrelevant. It gets so outpaced by everything that crits, that it amounts to 0.0021% of my total damage if I keep it on the raid tank for the whole fight. (that's a real number from Super-Chonkanon)

I would like to see Flameshield allowed to crit, or otherwise scaled up so that the damage is relevant again.
Flameshield dmg is VERY low to begin with. Never scaled with increased levels to be viable to use.