Enhanced cataclysm

So this buff supposedly buffs cataclysm. Yet it still doesn't appropriately affect its reuse speed based on increments.
And if it did it would turn the warlock into a cataclysm only spam class.

Cataclysm is already a mid tier ability with it's own massive downfalls such as damage and range.

Even the wizard got shafted with their enhance for ice comet which is still out damaged by ball of fire.

Would like to see a change to this ability if it's going to stay as enhance cataclysm to further increase its damage, increase radius, and range. Do this and remove the recast portion of it. Would make it more worthwhile.

Yeah it stays up permanently due to recast and duration but you don't notice it exists.

Faelok

I don't see the Reuse part but much of an issue, honestly. I do agree with it needing a damage boost and range/radius boost. My biggest issue with it, is that the base casting speed portion goes backwards as the spell rank increases. The higher rank you go the longer it makes the base casting time. At celestial it actually makes the base cast time 2.02 sec which is longer then the base cast time without casting Enhance, which is 2.0 sec. Just looking at the expert rank (on the broker) it sets the base cast time to 1.54 sec. The higher rank should be shorter cast time, not longer

Silverman1

its weird people actually downvote this? Do people actually like what this epic ability really does?... does it feel epic... and does it feel like a warlock? it buffs a mid spell.. and doesnt even really buff it well.