Energizing Ballad

Rhapsodic

Once a class defining ability, now is simply a fluff spell.
My suggestion:
Increase in Potency of target should either be swapped to Crit Bonus + Crit Bonus Overcap (around 500-600 would make sense) or to tune up the potency to 30-50k

Scrappyz

I definitely agree with the potency getting increased. I think the power regen on it could be changed to be a constant power replenish for each tick with its duration as it would then make it a situational buff depending who needs power and not just a potency buff that gets stacked on the highest dps.

Proto12

I propose the buff be changed to suit it's original purpose - substantially bolster a single target's mana replenish for a limited duration. In practice, this should let us effectively perma PF a single target for the full 50 something sec duration (this feels fine given the substantial 3m recast with no reset potential). Imo, changing the refresh rate to every 0.5s, and the amount of power to 1%-2% would be great, as that would allow us to make sure an important target (healer, fighter, or potentially enchanter) isn't completely oom during a scripted power drain, or just a heavy powerdrain instance in general.

Rhapsodic

I think that works too bring it in line with its original intention for sure, however with power feeding being totally mindless at this point in the game, it needs something else or else it simply will not be cast.