dirge - Riana's relentless tune VII

echoing

CBOC of the ability is just bad. Grandmaster of the ability gives 9.4 crit bonus overcap to the group. the value needs to be increased or changed to be a meaningful stat. bards use to be the utility class and it feels like all the utility has been given to other class that bring just more cb/cboc these days. i know i missed ROS, VoV and most of RoR so not sure where things changed but seeing how much a mystic brings to a group and then looking at this ability just feels bad

Bentenn

CBOC of the ability is just bad. Grandmaster of the ability gives 9.4 crit bonus overcap to the group. the value needs to be increased or changed to be a meaningful stat. bards use to be the utility class and it feels like all the utility has been given to other class that bring just more cb/cboc these days. i know i missed ROS, VoV and most of RoR so not sure where things changed but seeing how much a mystic brings to a group and then looking at this ability just feels bad
lol can’t compare us to the APEX predator of healers….

I tried to have this one boosted prior to expac and it wasn’t touched. I would honesty say just leave it and add fervor/FOC to the spell. Like 35/70 ish.

echoing

The point is bards are the utility class and they have given that to other classes. Worst case we post it doesn’t get voted on and we do lose anything. Best case utility and class identity is brought back to the bards. Right now I feel like a <insert ascension class here> that has some buffs

echoing

i was hope to bring it up in line with the Troubs CBOC buff (alin's serene serenade) which at grandmaster is 355.5. not sure the ancient buff version is. while i wouldnt complain about 950 i dont want to be out of balance the other way were it will just be nerfed in the future

Bentenn

i was hope to bring it up in line with the Troubs CBOC buff (alin's serene serenade) which at grandmaster is 355.5. not sure the ancient buff version is. while i wouldnt complain about 950 i dont want to be out of balance the other way were it will just be nerfed in the future
We have like 3 other buffs doing CBOC already.. i hate comparing to the "other" bard... they could add FER/FOC to this and just boost the CBOC to like just 100 if that really.. adding the FEV/FOC would be ideal.

echoing

That i wouldnt mind either. if they want to change the stat to something else meaningful and make it a relevant number i am fine with that. just looking at 9.4 cboc at Grandmaster, it is like why is it even there. either increase it to make it make a difference or like you said change it to something else that would be fine