Channeler issues

Shiloh

This expac channelers have been tuned down alot in outgoing damage, that is the case...is it intentional?
Been seeing it for a long time, but I didnt want to adress it before I know I have enough gear and stats to really see if its low gear/stats or something else that is the reason.
I have been raiding on the same char with the same people for a few expacs now, and I can see the direction channelers have taken this expac.

Since channelers dont bring the good buffs/debuffs to the raid, we have been relying on good heals and quite decent dps to have a spot in raids. Healing is working fine still...but the outgoing damage is falling through the floor now compared to last expacs.

My stats are fine (10,240 resolve, 45k CB in grp, 1.460.000 pot selfbuffed, 1300 fervor selfbuffed) , so time to check whats going on.
Ran some H1 zones, where the mobs mitigations isnt too high, to compare our spells of what they do versus what they should do.

Constructs Sacrifice XIII (ancient): tooltip says 4.660.000.000 - 6.099.000.000. Min-max in H1 was 907.000.000 - 3.200.000.000
Distracting Shot III (ancient)
: tooltip says 32.090.000.000 - 42.120.000.000. Min-max in H1 was 4.300.000.000 - 21.300.000.000
Precise Volley III (ancient):
tooltip says 23.660.000.000 - 31.100.000.000. Min-max in H1 was 3.400.000.000 - 11.900.000.000
Poison Bolt (channeler conduit):
tooltip says 5.230.000.000 - 8.700.000.000. Min-max in H1 was 651.000.000 - 4.100.000.000
Mist of Poison (channeler conduit, DoT):
tooltip says 1.300.000.000 - 2.200.000.000 Min-max in H1 was 24.100.000 - 855.200.000
The list goes on, i choosed the top 5 abilitys/spells. The AA's that can be used to boost these abilitys are used aswell.

Sure, some people will say you cant compare tooltips with actual fights, and I know that.
But in H1, and well overgeared for the zones, the numbers should be much closer to each other. They are on my other toons (fighter and scout).
Especially the max-hits should be a lot higher, since mobs are debuffed.
This is H1 comparisons......its even worse in H2 and raids, we are doing fractions of what we used to be able to do.

Take a look dear devs and see for yourselves, this class has taken a big hit downhill when it comes to dps, and the poor buff/debuff situation havent increased anything as a compensation.

Its a fun class to play, so I hope it will become more viable and wanted.
Atm I kind of regret spending all this time on it, when other classes easily can fill the role and do better.

Proto12

I think the issues are more general, than class specific. None of the healers can dps except warden, and that's almost solely because of their RoR epic. All of the healing classes can fulfil their role as a healer (most heroic scenarios don't even require having a dedicated healer - you just happen to need a cure curse). The only reason channelers aren't "viable" is because they don't have anywhere near the offensive buffs compared to mystic/fury/defiler. If templar's didn't have sanctuary, they'd be played just as rarely as channelers (if not less). Channeler's unique class attributes - being able to keep up group ae immunity 99% of the time, allowing their group to cast while moving, and teleporting group members to them - aren't really needed or valuable atm, which is definitely unfortunate.
IMO healers are in a really weird spot atm. I personally would love to see original balance brought back to the classes and endgame, in which case we would see the offensive healer classes (defiler, fury, and inquisitor) be able to vie for T2 dps if they spec that way and spend almost no time healing. With their original design, channelers should be able to vie for T2 dps easily (and have potentially a higher dps ceiling than all the other healers) if they pick conduits suited for that and spend their dissonance that way (the tradeoff being way less healing potential and the ability to react to burst damage)...but this is kind of a pipe dream at this point without majorly overhauling the way the game works atm.