Cataclysm

This has been a talking point for a long time. The class is a mage. Requiring a mage to be less than 5 meters to cast is absolutely ridiculous. I get scouts have 5 meter radius. But as a mage. Make it a radius around the target (and not the caster) for the warlock to also be an AOE class. Why does it not feel like an AOE class.

This ability needs a damage increase and a range/radius adjustment to make it feel smoother with better quality of life.

OnlyMe

I was just about to say can we have a damage increase for cataclysm please, especially since its the spell modified by our new Epic spell Enhanced Cataclysm. It got a double nerf back in PoP and has never been much use since. The base damage is just too low to make it useful even if you are within 5 meters.

It used to be 10 meter range (and modified up to 14m). As above i don't mind if its 5m radius around target, if 10m AE is too much. But its limited to 8 targets now anyway so 10m from caster would be fine imho.

Imfiredup

This has been a talking point for a long time. The class is a mage. Requiring a mage to be less than 5 meters to cast is absolutely ridiculous. I get scouts have 5 meter radius. But as a mage. Make it a radius around the target (and not the caster) for the warlock to also be an AOE class. Why does it not feel like an AOE class.

This ability needs a damage increase and a range/radius adjustment to make it feel smoother with better quality of life.
So for an example for the devs, something like hailstorm or dark aggravation where it is casted on a mob and radiates/explodes off them