Castle Mischief Raid

Dahakon

Why are there marking objects in the raid?
Well, maybe someone has a video or some links to completing this raid?
You earn an achievement for clicking them, the achievement its self says One For All, All But One! which means u need to click all but one of them to earn it, cant rem exactly how many was in there but it needs to be done in one run

Dahakon

This was info i had
kill golems to collect keys used to open secret doorways for shinies and clickys and to save players during cell Boss

Named 1: Rougad the Jokester
Strategy: Mobs have a wierd HP script will die eventually just keep burning them.

Named 2: Maxima Kierran (Jail Cell room)
Strategy: When people get ported into the jail cells, open them. kill golems for key drops make sure everyone has one
At 30%, the named will start spawning ooze you just need to be away from it for a while before it touches you. name also has red effect that gets bigger stay away form it till she stops and attacks again .Due to over power ment slow burn and run script

Named 3: Itty Bitty (Painting Big head go true jump on boxes jump into water move accross into boss room)
Strategy: has knocked up, stand on boxes burn wait for jumpy script to end then burn till dead rinse repeat

Named 4: Linneas the Stitcher (need to click statue in other room to get buff then leg it down hallway into her room to bypass barrier)
Strategy: can just burn nothing special

Bonus Named : Fluffy
Strategy: Pile of Bones random in first area after zone in, spawns after u kill first 3 bosses just run into it, wont spawn if u leave zone or go past 3rd boss. tank and spank

Named : A Stringed Puppet
Strategy : Tank and spank just pawns before bristlebane

Named 5: Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane (hallway to him has 1 solid floor 1 false floor can pan your screen to see which one is right)
Strategy: if u zone out curtains to his room will close Just burn him

Last edited:

Cusashorn

Named 1: Rougad the Jokester
Strategy: Mobs have a wierd HP script will die eventually just keep burning them.
Tested this out. Actually trying to burn *WILL* trigger the insta-wipe mechanic because the named will be at 50% while the AOE-immune adds will slowly whittle down in the 90% range. Power management is needed.

Dahakon

aye the fight is power hungry and i did state u need to burn them all not just him, dont rely on aoe'ing u need to swop between them equally.
Problem with rougad is that u need to balance the dps amongst him and his 2 dopplegangers tabing between them is best, i spend months fighting him and dieing, but what i learnt from the fight after being so over powered is u need to just keep tabing between them and burn them as equal as u can, most of time 1 maybe 2 dots would drop there Health to 50%, the first and second boss (Maxima) are alike due to u having to balance and run the script mechanics but the whole Rougad fight is a regen cycle for the bosses they will keep regening upto 3 or 4 times to full health.
Some nights when i did he would just die after one round another it took 4 regens etc etc. its random and then another time went in started the burn on the 3 of them and boom they died. so a funky script but once u get hang of it u will see it play out, each round can be different

Cusashorn

aye the fight is power hungry and i did state u need to burn them all not just him, dont rely on aoe'ing u need to swop between them equally.
Problem with rougad is that u need to balance the dps amongst him and his 2 dopplegangers tabing between them is best, i spend months fighting him and dieing, but what i learnt from the fight after being so over powered is u need to just keep tabing between them and burn them as equal as u can, most of time 1 maybe 2 dots would drop there Health to 50%, the first and second boss (Maxima) are alike due to u having to balance and run the script mechanics but the whole Rougad fight is a regen cycle for the bosses they will keep regening upto 3 or 4 times to full health.
Some nights when i did he would just die after one round another it took 4 regens etc etc. its random and then another time went in started the burn on the 3 of them and boom they died. so a funky script but once u get hang of it u will see it play out, each round can be different

Heh. I wish you had said not to go in guns blazing with the AOES in your original post. I'll keep that in mind, though. Thank you.

girney

very hard to solo the first named with my paly. too much energy drain and too little dps without using aoe which doesnt work with these mobs. even grayed they are still formidable. finally able to solo some heroic zones in reign of shadows and can do heroic I in vasty deep. sure wish they would change the requirements in pop, still some that cant be solo'ed due to group member number requirement.