Blast of devastation.

So the wizard got an increase to this ability post lvl 126... Yet the warlock didn't. But it's a shared ability between both classes plus shared heroic as tree that also affects it.

Why would only one class get an adjustment and why only past lvl 126..(if it's to attempt to balance cause of potential TLE issues) that's an issue that needs to be addressed separately...

But the increase to BOD even for the wiz still makes it very meh.

Redneck34

So the wizard got an increase to this ability post lvl 126... Yet the warlock didn't. But it's a shared ability between both classes plus shared heroic as tree that also affects it.

Why would only one class get an adjustment and why only past lvl 126..(if it's to attempt to balance cause of potential TLE issues) that's an issue that needs to be addressed separately...

But the increase to BOD even for the wiz still makes it very meh.
I don’t quite agree with this one, because BOD is effected by there stacks and stuff like that right? It’s always been better on Wizard. I think it’s right where it needs to be personally

Idk that's 1 thing they get in the ability over the lock. There's still 2 whole sections of aa that's shared between both classes. To me that seems justified. But I get where ur coming from. It would still be better on the wiz than lock simply because of the stacks either way.