April 2024 Deco-Raid - Brell's Brewday Brew Ha-Ha!

Afista

Greetings decorators!

The April Maj'Dul Deco-Raid on Saturday was so much fun! This month's event, Brell's Brewday Brew Ha-Ha, was Brewday and Bristlebane Day themed. Players kicked off the night with some Brewday BINGO, rounded up some tasty treats and pesky leprechauns in the Oakmyst Pub Grub Grab, and ended the night stumbling through the Twisty Tavern as they raced to the finish line. If you missed out, you can still check out a video of the event and some pictures of the spaces we visited.

Next month's event will be back to touring player decorated spaces, featuring homes and halls. If you have a space you'd love to be seen, please send an in-game mail to Raevenn. We hope to see you all there!

A full recap of the event (with video) can be found here: http://everquest2designgallery.weebly.com/decoraid-april-2024.html

But's here's a few of the pics as well :)

Brewday BINGO Hall​

bingo-0_orig.png

bingo-2_orig.png

bingo-8_orig.png

bingo-6_orig.png

Oakmyst Pub Grub Grab​

oakmyst-pubgrub-4_orig.png

oakmyst-pubgrub-5_orig.png

oakmyst-pubgrub-8_orig.png

oakmyst-pubgrub-9_orig.png

The Twisty Tavern​

twisty-tavern-00_orig.png

twisty-tavern-3_orig.png

twisty-tavern-5_orig.png

twisty-tavern-9_orig.png

twisty-tavern-18_orig.png

twisty-tavern-32_orig.png

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

I'm sorry I didn't catch the notification for this one; was it in these new forums (bleagh) or mostly word-of-mouth on the Chat Channels?

Could've just been me being blind, of course... X-P

Uwk

Afista

I'm sorry I didn't catch the notification for this one; was it in these new forums (bleagh) or mostly word-of-mouth on the Chat Channels?

Could've just been me being blind, of course... X-P

Uwk
No, it wasn't on the new forum, although I believe the schedule was previously posted on the old forums. It was advertised ahead of time in the cross-server Homeshow chat, on the Facebook Homeshow page, and (I think) in the DecoRaid Discord channel.

I'll see if we can get some future dates together & posted on this new forum :) I believe it's usually the last Saturday of each month though.

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

No, it wasn't on the new forum, although I believe the schedule was previously posted on the old forums. It was advertised ahead of time in the cross-server Homeshow chat, on the Facebook Homeshow page, and (I think) in the DecoRaid Discord channel.

I'll see if we can get some future dates together & posted on this new forum :) I believe it's usually the last Saturday of each month though.
Cool! That'd be awesome to get those "homed" here, too. :)

Uwk