All Classes Spell - Balanced Synergy

Chath

Balanced Synergy currently only provides fervor without fervor overcap and doublecast, with fairly modest values for what it requires: all four archetypes represented, using the ability at the same time.

I think this spell needs to be modernized with a more impactful payoff for using it properly in groups. At the bare minimum it should give fervor overcap at roughly the same values as its fervor so that it has value to characters who are otherwise perpetually fervor-capped.

We could go further, making it much stronger than that, though there's a few pros and cons with having balanced synergy be very strong. On the plus side, it might be easier to form groups for heroic content if raids feel more incentivized to have more fighter mains present, and providing more stats associated with good coordination rewards skillful play and somewhat erodes the value of p2w buffs and slightly narrows the gap between completely optimized setups and less optimal ones. On the downside, pickup groups may find it harder to meet stat checks without being able to activate balanced synergy reliably and some players may resent the need to do so reliably in order to perform optimally.

Possible approaches for making balanced synergy very strong could include giving it values comparable to a fully stacked flawless buff with level-based stat-growth to keep it relevant in future expansions or to give it an effect similar to, and stacking with, vampiric requiem, which would always remain relevant. I'd be perfectly find with the more conservative approach of just attaching fervor overcap on balanced synergy and calling it a day, but I felt discussion on making it much stronger with the above possible approaches was warranted.