Advanced Zimaran Crafter's books?

pumancat

Are they super rare? Are players not selling? Why are they never on broker?
I'm on AB serve4r and have yet to see any of the books on the broker. Hardly anyone answers when I ask in any chats.
What's up with this? DPG floods our backpacks with the patterns, but nowhere since launch of the expac have I seen any on game.
I know they they only drop in the heroics. WHY Devs? You make us research through all these mounts. But then make it impossible to gear them up properly.
Rant over.

Chulain - AB

minipinlady

The Zimaran recipe books are sold by the researcher behind the pretty crafting table. They take 8 days to research before you can claim them. I too searched broker etc. Hope this helps

pumancat

The Zimaran recipe books are sold by the researcher behind the pretty crafting table. They take 8 days to research before you can claim them. I too searched broker etc. Hope this helps
Wrong books. Those are the Primer books for the Handcrafted items. But thanks for looking.

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
The mount gear books aren't that horribly rare, BUT the fact that they can be scribed by all crafting classes ups the demand for them by quite a bit, so they tend to get scribed or passed around in a guild before they're offered for market.

They were even dropping from the new Bristlebane day dungeon, which was a happy thing.

pumancat

The mount gear books aren't that horribly rare, BUT the fact that they can be scribed by all crafting classes ups the demand for them by quite a bit, so they tend to get scribed or passed around in a guild before they're offered for market.

They were even dropping from the new Bristlebane day dungeon, which was a happy thing.
All I got from Bristlebane was Plate gear ( which none of my toons use ), and a Master. Why don't these books drop in the solo instances?