Add wards to our combat arts.

Beyoncia

Since we are melee healers, it would be really nice if our combat arts actually healed/warded. I would suggest the following: the target of our Divine Amour is warded of a portion of damage that our single target combat arts do; the group is warded of a portion of damage when we use aoe damage abilities. That way we would get better sustain on the tank, as well as offer more survivability for the group.

Miaga

I would agree that inquisitors need some wards but I don't think heals/wards should be added to combat arts, this would essentially make inquisitors dull and overpowered, you would just sit next to a mob and spam your combat arts to keep the group alive while clicking cures when needed. All your other heals spells would then be redundant as you would just use the combat arts granted by AA. Adding your proposal about ward for a portion of the damage your combat arts do for the target devine armour would be OK I guess but I would rather see changes to the actual heals, maybe add a damage reduction proc or ward to your reactive heals, something like target receives a ward for x % of each reactive that lands on them, maybe with a y% damage reduction while the reactive is active.

Beyoncia

The way the game works now is nothing but wards or significant damage reduction is relevant. The damage usually exceeds one's health and regular heals do not help at all. Not to mention that even level 50 spell is enough to fully heal everyone. My heal parser consists of Prepared Defense and Bulwark of Faith on 90%.

Miaga

This just highlights that inquisitors heals need fixing not adding heals to combat arts. Making a change to reactive to add DR and Wards would be much better than adding stuff to combat arts, let's make healers have meaningful useful heals.

Beyoncia

We are melee healers after all, just standing back and casting is not our class fantasy, nor it is in our blood :) Smash enemies with a hammer before they cause any trouble.

Miaga

Yes, increase combat arts if they need to be, but make your heals relevant, you can still stand on the mob and hit it but it gives you more things to cast that actually do something.