AA: Enhance : Prismatic chaos needs buff

Xavion

i mean given how illys are more groupwide based buffs sure i can see this making sense i mean im all for it being raidwide if its possible would be a nice buff

Randalph

EQ2Wire Ambassador
Used to be raid wide...
To my knowledge Prismatic Chaos has never been raid wide. Its always been single target, with the one exception when we had the Chromatic Cloak that made it group wide and increased the trigger count by 3.

Playing as an illusionist I very much prefer to keep it as it is now to be honest and work to better Illusionist in other areas. A damage increase on all Illusionist abilities is always welcome.

Jrox

To my knowledge Prismatic Chaos has never been raid wide. Its always been single target, with the one exception when we had the Chromatic Cloak that made it group wide and increased the trigger count by 3.

Playing as an illusionist I very much prefer to keep it as it is now to be honest and work to better Illusionist in other areas. A damage increase on all Illusionist abilities is always welcome.
This is false. The cloak made it raid wide until they nerffed it. I played an Illy for many years and when the cloak came out, it was glorious. It would put the illy back in the same light as the Coercer. But it has always been a seesaw between the two enchanters. This is a great way to force you to betray and buy all new spells every year.