Season 7 Mercenary Batallion Buff Not Applying

Twyla

I have leveled my new Season 7 Mercenary, made sure it was unlocked to hire anywhere (used an extra merc scroll I had), re-casted it several times, relogged a few times just in case too.
For faster results include your character and server names. In this case I would also include the name of the merc.

Beee

@Thurgadin the combination "New Combine Mercenary Infusion" (30%) + Fabled Zimaran Buff neither from Oyida nor from Flydia applies

Legendary Zimaran Buff simply does not work too - regardless on Infusion is active or not.

Last edited:

Thrundaloo

Thrundaloo - thurgadin
My zunimosso merc is no longer giving a battalion buff
I just figured they'd taken the buffs off whilst they have a re-think

Kexin

Kexin - Thurgadin
Level 20 season 7 fabled mercenary (Flydia Snotrot) is not giving the mercenary buff anymore.
Have to keep using the old season 6 mercenary.

Torquem

Nerver mind my previous message, switching toon seems to have solved my season 6 merc issue. The bug is only with season 7.

Last edited:

Beee

Mercenary Battalion: Zimaran does not apply at Thurgadin - Is there a way to get the new mercenaries working before the next patch in 2 weeks? :mad:

Sadus

Excuse me, is this a joke? I pay extra money for this and not even a developer feels obliged to say anything about it, let alone solve the problem.

Thrundaloo

I think we're all on ignore. I think everyone who purchased merc's on Thurgadin should be given an extra box free as compensation.
It looks like it's just Thurgadin?