Not A Bug No city status points received for selling city status drops to city merchant

Evilary

Didn't you have to sell the items to the correct faction back in the day? I want to say the ability to sell everything to 1 faction merchant wasn't in game until later down the road.

ZUES

I've noticed this as well. Once upon a time they needed to be turned in to specific NPC's based on the tier of the city item. T1 - T5 for example. But I went to all those NPCs on the Qeynos Castle steps and they wouldn't take some of them. Currently sitting and taking up valuable bag space. And yes, in Beta. @Kaitheel

This was prior to you guys allowing us to turn in all city token tiers to one NPC.

Last edited:

ZUES

Didn't you have to sell the items to the correct faction back in the day? I want to say the ability to sell everything to 1 faction merchant wasn't in game until later down the road.
I don't think it was "faction", I think it was based on the tier of the token, coin, or whatever. I'm pretty sure every tier was turned in to the various NPC's on the right and left of the Qeynos Castle steps. Bottom of the steps was T1, second tier of steps was T2, etc.

I don't remember the Freeport locations because I didn't spend much time there back then.

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
I'm 99% sure this is a beta-only issue, which makes it a non-bug as items needed to be sold to the proper faction group merchant, not the city merchants. However, unless the OP responds, there is still a chance of it being something else odd.