Info Needed Tenebrous Doors Quest

Saragus

I am currently doing TRADESKILL TIMELINE and am on quest Tenebrous Doors. It asks me to craft 2 Basic Doorbots from a workbench. I can't locate the receipe to craft. I have checked show hidden and unfiltered search. The previous quest was completed where i also had to craft basic doorbots as well. At some point i had this but no longer do.

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
The quest is not set up to delete the book in between the first and second quests and seems to be working fine. I just ran through this on an alt to triple-check and couldn't duplicate it, with the recipe happily still sitting in my recipe book.

If you're still unable to find it on a recipe search, edit your filters and see if you have a Recipe Book listing for Basic Doorbot. If not, respond here with character name and server name, and we'll see what I can do.

Dryea

The quest is not set up to delete the book in between the first and second quests and seems to be working fine. I just ran through this on an alt to triple-check and couldn't duplicate it, with the recipe happily still sitting in my recipe book.

If you're still unable to find it on a recipe search, edit your filters and see if you have a Recipe Book listing for Basic Doorbot. If not, respond here with character name and server name, and we'll see what I can do.
I am having the same issue. I have looked through my recipe list and I do not have the recipe. My toon is Dryea on MajDul.

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
I still don't know what is going wrong, but you should be set, Dryea. I am still waiting for word from Saragus on name/server.