Not A Bug Tradeskill bug?

Grayslayer

I was doing some crafting in Frostfang Sea yesterday and hit level 15 so was gonna do some work and rush orders. Talked to the work order person and went looking for the clipboard, but it was gone. Clicking on the desk gave me my invoice, so wasn't too concerned. Then went to do a rush order, and found that it gave no more status points than a regular work order. Not sure if I'm missing something, but continued to do that all night.

Uwkete-of-Crushbone

I'm not sure if it's a bug, precisely; I rarely keep track of the status involved, I'm usually more looking to level if I'm gonna be crafting for a bit, but the main advantage of a rush writ is that you only have to make 6 things (or three things of 2 each, etc.) instead of the massively tedious 12. X-P

Uwk
who can now whip up something in about 30 seconds or less in a hurry ;->

Denmum

Wielder of the Rolling Pin of Doom
Staff member
Developer
I suspect you were a bit confused about what writ you snagged and completed. Timed rush orders do not exist below level 20, so the only thing you could grab and complete from 15-19 was regular (untimed) work orders. Therefore the writ should be giving the status of a work order.

Grayslayer

OK, thanks for the answers, could have sworn I was getting more status for rush orders, but clipboard still not there